Monday, August 5, 2013

Your Sunday Squirrel

OK, so I'm a day late.  Sorry about that.  I know that some people enjoy starting their week with a squirrel.  I don't blame them.  Here's this guy.  He's got some momentary attitude.  He looks like he means business.  He really doesn't.  He's just a squirrel.  He likes peanuts and climbing trees and that's about it. 

You know, I was at the Torchlight Parade last week.  I took pictures and all that.  It was not a good parade.  I blame the Sequester.  Or the city of Seattle.  I usually hang out until the dragon shows up.  You know what I'm talking about.  The International District has their own dragon and it's tremendous.  I stood there for an hour and a half, pretty much bored out of my skull - except for Gary Payton as grand marshal - waiting for the dragon to show.  I finally left, disappointed and disgruntled.  It was the worst Torchlight Parade ever.  Damn you, Sequester. 

No comments: