Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Here was the scene last night at the Space Needle:

It was a very nice show. The crappy cell phone quality only enhances the pyrotechnics. And the yelling from all the surrounding drunken idiots is muted out for everyone's sake. You know, last year I predicted that 2011 would be good and it was. I wrote a bunch of great tunes, recorded an album and got on TV. This year looks to be even better. (Plus, I put out a very nice squirrel calendar.) Sure, it would have been nice to sell more albums, get some airplay and garner a bit more attention for my efforts, but I still fee like I've accomplished a lot. So I'm declaring 2011 a year of victory and hoping that 2012 continues with the good stuff. I'm set to record my next album in February and that will probably come out in April. It's gonna be good.

Anyhow, that's the year redux. You know, the fireworks were so good last night, I'll just include all my 18-second videos. Yeah, my phone is THAT old. Here goes:







And shortly after this, I realized that I was missing the show because I was taking videos and not experiencing it. The end.

Happy New Year, all.

No comments: