Sunday, February 27, 2011

Your Sunday Squirrel


Well, my monitor is back from repair. Guess what? Apparently, nothing was wrong with it. It just stopped and started working on its own. I just spent two weeks of profound boredom waiting for its return. OK, then. In the meantime, I visited Denny Park many times. I was joined by a whole gaggle of squirrels. And crows. But I wasn't interested in them. The squirrels weren't exactly friendly, but they were hungry, so they did a lot of creeping up to me and appealing to my generosity with their little paws. There were so many of them that they took to attacking each other, which was rather upsetting, but everybody got a peanut. And that's what counts, I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mediating for the squirrels, Igor. And, for treating us to yet another photographic masterpiece.