Sunday, August 19, 2018

Belltown Block Party

We got home from Longview and guess what?  It was the Belltown block party.  And my block was the party block.  What that meant is it was loud.  But hey, it's for one day a year and it was pretty fun.  There were a bunch of bands, but all of them seemed very angry about something.  But they ran the gamut from punk to death metal.  I didn't take any pictures of them, because they were all kind of not very good.
There was "professional" wrestling, which was really the best thing.  Very entertaining, very fake.

There were skate ramps.  Lots of wipeouts!

And people made art in the meantime.

This is the second year for this format.  Last year, I was up at my folks' place, so I missed it.  But this time around, it was really fun - especially the wrestling.  And it only lasted till around 1am.

1 comment:

asad said...

It seems the interest of love with animals, your blog is incredible and I love to share my thoughts here at www.starsofworld.com blog. Students can find something unique as well.