Sunday, July 31, 2016

Torchlight Parade

I was there.  It was enjoyable.  The weather was pleasant and the spectators weren't too drunk.
Cops!
Anna Faris and her husband, Andy Dwyer.  He's a Seahawks fan for realz.
A furry on roller skates!
Ed Murray and - I'm guessing - his husband.
Who doesn't love cops playing bagpipes?  Not me!  OK, what I'm trying to say is that I like it when cops play bagpipes.  That's all!

The pickle float.  For some reason, there was a lot of impressive break dancing going on.
The Alaska balloon.  There was also a Holland America balloon, but that was boring.

So I stayed about an hour and a half and left before the dragon showed up.  In the past, that's been my traditional point of departure.  But I left early.  One thing's still for sure: drill teams make me sad.  Very sad.

No comments: