Sunday, May 17, 2015

In Case You're Interested....

...and if you've got the time, I'm having a super-fun CD release party at the Rendezvous on May 27th from 7 to 9.  It's a Wednesday.  There'll be a real-live performance by yours truly.  Unfortunately, almost everyone who played on the disc has a gig that night, so I'm going to be doing a carefully-pruned set of past and present tunes with the lovely and talented Eric Verlinde at the keyboard.  Best thing about it is that it's free.  But be forewarned, I'm gonna really try hard to sell people CDs.  This is my sixth album, so there's has to be something in there that everybody's gonna like.  I mean, it's the law of averages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can we say no to such a charming invite! Should be a lot of fun. I'll be there with dancing shoes... but no socks. I'd hate to have them rocked off and lost.