Sunday, March 23, 2014

Your Sunday Squirrel

Here's a fellow from yesterday.  I realize that he's not entirely in focus, but just the fact that I caught this pose is something of a miracle, as there was another squirrel in the vicinity.  Squirrels are ordinarily very twitchy by nature, but factor in another of one them and they're constantly in motion.  This is usually the pose that I miss, because my focus-bot takes around two seconds to work.  Which is why I'm always taking pictures as fast as I can, even though focus-bot is groaning under the strain.  So this one almost worked.  It's almost calendar-worthy.  But alas...

1 comment:

kane said...

Hi
Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting.